[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text style=”font-size:22px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;”]Declare your passions and turn them into action!
The LivinList is a tool that helps you to discover, identify and organize your passions.
•Start by downloading and filling in 1 or more sections next to each area of wellness.
•We are each unique, so be as open and honest as possible as there are no right or wrong answers. This is your list so be as authentic as possible.
•Eventually, the overall goal is to put into action at least 1 passion in each wellness area. This may take sometime, but this journey is part of the joy of living.
This is your LivinList so you can print, share, modify or post it at anytime. It also serves as a guide to the passions that you want to turn into action.[/cs_text][cs_text style=”font-size:22px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;text-align:center;”]What’s Your Passion?[/cs_text][cs_text style=”font-size:22px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;”]Questions to help you discover your passion:
•What do you enjoy doing?
•What excites you?
•When do you feel like your best self?
•What did you love to do as a child?
•What inspiration, idea, or vision keeps coming to you?
•What do I do most naturally, with effortless ease?
•What do you enjoy sharing with others?
•What goals or dreams do you have?[/cs_text][cs_text style=”font-size:22px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;text-align:center;”]Wellness Areas[/cs_text][cs_text style=”font-size:22px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;”]Definitions and LivinList entry examples:
• Social Wellness – Loving, healthy and supportive relationship with family, friends, and other people.
• Open communication with parents, go to an event with friends, start a new relationship, go on a date with your spouse, start a family, have a tea party, go to the park with kids and your pet
• Emotional Wellness – Being attentive to your positive or negative emotions, thoughts and behaviors. Having a loving healthy relationship with yourself.
• Manage stress, forgive someone, set healthy boundaries, self care, talk to a counselor or life coach, be a giving person, show empathy to others, be open, don’t live life in fear, surround yourself with positive people, get help for abuse or an addiction
• Occupational Wellness – A career or profession that provides purpose, growth, financial stability, in a positive and supportive environment.
• Enjoy current position or strive for a promotion, start a new business, learn a new skill or train for a new role, get a mentor, join a networking group, update your Linkin page
• Intellectual Wellness – Learning new things and staying intellectually curious.
• Go to school, read or write a new book, learn a new language or skill, mentor or teach others, share your thoughts about current events, create a blog, travel, take an art class, learn how to make a cabinet
• Financial Wellness – Live within your financial means, plan for the future, save and grow your finances.
• Stay on budget, pay off debt, teach children financial skills, purchase real estate, make a trust or a will
• Environmental Wellness – Taking care of your global and personal surroundings.
• Recycle, organize your closet, paint your parents home a new color, enjoy your patio and add a bird feeder, enhance your home, recycle, plant an urban garden or a tree, de-clutter and donate items to good well, downsize or upsize home based on your need
• Physical Wellness – Take care of the inside and outside of your body.
• Live healthy lifestyle, start cycling, join a hip hop fitness class, try a new hairstyle, grow a beard, get annual check ups, eat more vegetables, get a new outfit, maintain your healthy goal weight
• Spiritual Wellness – Process for understanding ones beliefs, values, and ethics that guide your life.
• Join a small group, volunteer to help others, go on a mission trip, get involved at your church, synagogue or mosque, share a meal with people of other faiths, meditate, pray
Start TrulyLivin Today!
• Use the TrulyLivin resources to continue to discover, develop, and share. Turn your passions into action while having fun and fulfilling your life’s goals.
• Get inspired by others with similar or different passions.
• Participate on social media in the TrulyLivin community.
• Share your passions with others by submitting a blog that can be written, video, or a picture of something that you have created.
• Find help to achieve your goals in the business directory.
• Have fun trying new things and going to events.
• Hang out with old or new friends.
• The LivinList can also be used to help identify the passions of your kids, relationships, families, or organizations.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]